TSS Handy Hints
Here is some information, which you might find useful:
- Your child can come into school from 8.30am to 8.45am for Year 3, Year 4 and their siblings and 8.50am to 9.05am for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
- Only one adult should enter the site with their family at the current time. The exit is always through the Oxford Road gate.
- If your child is unwell, please contact the school office on 01753 862540 each morning to let us know. If you have booked a school lunch please cancel it.
- All children in the Infants are provided with a piece of fresh fruit or vegetable each day. If you send in additional snacks please ensure they are ‘Healthy Snacks’ and nut free. Milk is provided for all children under 5. If you would like to order milk for an older child, please ask at the school office for information.
- We have a number of children who are allergic to nuts, and / or sesame seeds, please do not pack products with these ingredients for lunch or snacks
- School finishes at 3:00 for Year 3 and Year 4 and their siblings and 3.20pm for Year 1, Year 2 and Reception. You must leave the playground immediately after collecting your children.
- The school has Treetops before and after school club for those who need extended day care. Please see the contact details below.
- If your child requires any prescription medicine while they are in school, we ask that you complete a medication administration request (see below), and leave this and the medicine in the school office.
- Newsletters are issued regularly. They are emailed to parents where we have an email address, and are also available on the school’s website. The teachers upload weekly information under the Class News tab for each year group. These are updated weekly and are also accessed via the website.
- We sometimes use a text service to contact parents (ie to advise about an unexpected school closure, or a class assembly etc), and an email service (for newsletters etc). Please ensure that we always have an up-to-date contact information for you.
- Term dates can be found under the School Life tab. Please contact the school office if you require any of the information or forms in hard copy. Thank you.
Coronavirus November 2020
Parents and Carers useful documents